fb banner timeline, my first covers facebook, make your own facebook covers, covers for my facebook timeline, my fun covers facebook, facebook covers with your name, facebook covers timeline, myfbcovers.com covers
Love Quotes Cover Photos For Facebook Timelines
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Love Quotes Cover Photos For Facebook Timelines
Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you, you'll miss me like I missed you, you'll need me like I needed you, you'll love me but I won't love you.
Winners And Winning Quotes for Facebook Timeline Lucky means who get the opportunity. Brilliant means who create the opportunity. Winner means who use the opportunity so be a winner always.
Facebook Status Quotes about Behavior The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back.
Comments
Post a Comment